Soya Nuggets Machinery
1. Description: Textured or textures vegetable protein (TVP), also known as textured soy protein (TSP), soy meat, or soya meat, a meat analogue or nutritious meat extender is made through a process known as extrusion cooking with defatted soy flour as raw material. After the soya protein food is extruded from the dies of extruder plant the food is sliced into granules, flakes, chunks, nuggets, goulash, steakettes (schnitzel), etc. by revolving knives, and then is dried in a rotary dryer.
2. Raw materials: adopts defatted soya flour as raw materials
3. Products: This line can be used to produce soya nuggets, TVP/TSP, soya chunks by adjusting the moulds from extruder; meanwhile it can produce cereal, snacks by adjusting the screws from extruder
4. Capacity: 240kg/h, 500kg/h, 1ton/h，1.5ton/h.
5. Flow chart:
Mixing system---Extrusion system----Drying system (Frying System) --Packing system
6. Voltage in China: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers’ Local voltage according to different countries
7. Machines materials: All the machines are made by stainless steel
8. Technical Parameters